The Romance Genre


 Today, I will explain about the Romance genre. This is often based on a fantastic and popular novel or story. Recently, there are many romance stories.

Sub genre I like Paranormal. This can't be explained scientifically.

 I will introduce one paranormal romance movie.The movie tittle is 「If I Stay」. This movie makes you think about the meaning of life. This movie was released August 18, 2014 and was directed by R.J.Cutler. There are many gorgeous cast members in this movie. The member is Chloe Grace Moretz (protagonist), Jamie Blackley (protagonist's boyfriend) and Stacy Keach (protagonist's grandfather).

 This movie is a romance, but it's not only a romance story. I can feel that Romance isn't only lovely, but is sometimes sad, angry or pleasurable. It's interesting there are places where not everything makes one's heart skip a beat . Each person has different values of romance. So I can sympathize with people who have the same feelings about love, and I can get the opinions of people who have different feelings. Romance is very educational.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Movie Review - Forrest Gump

Christoper Nolan