Christoper Nolan

The director Christoper Nolan is the best genius person in this century. His movies are famous and loved by core movie fans. He was born July 30, 1970 in London, England. He married Emma Thomas. He has a prominent younger brother, Janathan Nolan. 

Christoper Nolan has many kinds of movies, so I want to introduce the movies I saw. The first one is Tenet. This movie was released in 2020. I could feel the myster. You can experience things that you can't experience in
reality. The next one is Inception. This movie is based on dreams. I think, Is it okay to have such a world view?''.Every movie is fascinating because they make me think. 
Next, I want introduce the movie Dunkirk. It is a movie with the setting of World War Ⅱ. This historical movie was released in 2017. The main actors were Harry Edward Styles, Cillian Murphy, Fionn Whitehead, Tom Hardy and Kenneth Branagh. Dunkirk was nominated in 8 categories at the 90th Academy Awards. 

This story depict a historical incident war. Dunkirk is a port city in France. It happened in May 1940 during World War Ⅱ. In this year, 400.000 French and British Allied troops were being attacked. You  may think this movie is an ordinary war movie, but it is about one of the biggest rescue in history.

Dunkirk was a very difficult movie for me at first because there were very few scenes where the actors spoke. So, I was looking back again. As a result, I understand what the movie tells us. I learned to unite to overcome adversity and the importance of human preciousness.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Movie Review - Forrest Gump